- May 27 2021
- 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
This workshop will explore ways in which food partnerships can begin to rebuild momentum and re-focus activities towards delivery of their vision, aims/ outcomes. The workshop will demonstrate an approach, already used in SFP, facilitating a structured session with participants, and sharing perspectives.
The session will consider the following questions:
- Coming out of Covid, where is the energy/focus in your food sector?
- How does this energy / focus, both in terms of initiatives and ways of working, reflect and contribute to delivery of your vision, aims/outcomes?
- In what way does your vision, aims/ outcomes need to change to respond to the impact of Covid?
- What is needed to re-energise and motivate your core team?
- What else would help to re-mobilise your local food movement?